TL;DR – Disney kids of the world unite!
1) You think it’s perfectly ok to use a fork as a hairbrush
2) You constantly “Rafiki” your kids or pets
3) You remember spending your weekday afternoons with Chip ‘n’ Dale
After school meant Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers.
As well as DuckTales, Adventures of the Gummi Bears, TaleSpin and Darkwing Duck.
4) You quote Disney whenever, wherever
5) You used Beauty and the Beast for your wedding march-in[wpdevart_youtube]w8hjGTOan7k[/wpdevart_youtube]
6) Your first (and probably only) Swahili phrase you know is hakuna matata[wpdevart_youtube]nbY_aP-alkw[/wpdevart_youtube]
7) You have named (or planning to name) your child or pet after a Disney character
Ariel or Aurora? Why is life so tough?
8) And you still can’t figure out why…