Viral pictures of this curious cat explain why you should never touch open switchboards

By August 14, 2019Current

TL;DR – Curiosity (almost) killed the cat.

The proverb “curiosity killed the cat” almost came true for this curious feline who just couldn’t keep its paws off an electricity switchboard.

In a tweet shared by a Twitter user, she uploaded four photographs that show a cat fiddling with an open switchboard.

Unfortunately, things didn’t go so well for the cat, who receives a mild electric shock from the switchboard, which gave the cat a new hairdo.

Like this:

The tweet went viral and has garnered over 14,000 likes and received tons of comments.

While there were netizens who were amused by the cat:

There were also people who were obviously not very pleased with what has happened to the cat:

Thankfully, no real harm has been done, but this serves as a reminder to keep clear of open switchboards!



Don't be selfish... Click here to share this on Facebook!

If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates.

Joey Wee

Author Joey Wee

I am nice, most of the time!

More posts by Joey Wee

Leave a Reply